Welcome to All Parents and Family Members!
- We are very pleased that your student is attending the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- The New Students Orientation staff would like to extend an invitation to participate in our Parents and Family
Program that runs concurrently with your student's session. For more information, visit our
- In order to register for the Parents and Family Program, your student must be registered for an NSO session.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee
for the program. The fee includes meals, parking, and materials. We only accept credit cards. Please have your
credit card handy if you wish to proceed with the registration. Contact the New Students Orientation office
at 413-545-2621 for questions/concerns.
- You will need to make your own accommodation arrangements, separate from this registration site, if you plan to stay overnight.
- Before beginning to register, be sure you are connected to a printer.
To start your registration (or look up a previous one), please enter an email address where we can contact you as well
as your student's 8-digit SPIRE ID number.
Note: If you are unable to register for a session, please call the New Students Orientation office